The Standard 30° seat rupture disc features:
- Full-opening design for optimum flow and reliable performance
- An attached flow-direction tag as a standard on all sizes 1″ (25mm) and above for easy visual verification of proper rupture disc orientation
- Compatibility with our BDI (Burst Disc Indicator) Alarm System for immediate notification of burst discs
- Custom manufacturing under our ISO 9001 Certified Quality Assurance System
- A variety of traditional or specialized holder designs to complement your system requirements
- ASME Code Symbol Stamp for products built in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1
The Standard 30° seat rupture disc is available in a wide range of sizes, materials and burst pressure ratings for use in numerous protection applications. Please see our Standard 30˚ seat rupture disc literature for information about additional options, materials, sizes and accessories.
Nominal Size Range: 0.25″ – 30″ (6 mm – 750 mm)
Burst Pressure Range: 3 psig – 80,000 psig (0,207 barg – 5516 barg)
Maximum Recommended Operating Ratio: 70% of the rupture disc’s rated (stamped) burst pressure
Seating Configuration: 30° seat
Service: Liquid or gas
BDI Alarm System Compatible?: Yes
ASME Code Symbol Stamp Available?: Yes
Materials not indicated or shown may be available by special design. Contact us for more information.