Materials not indicated or shown may be available by special design. Contact the factory for more information.
POS-A-SET® Rupture Disc
The POS-A-SET® Rupture Disc is a highly accurate pressure relief device for protecting vessels and equipment against damaging positive pressure conditions. Proven features include:
• Designed to open on positive pressure within a 6 INWC spread
• Positive pressure setting starting at 1 INWC
• Can be operated to within 1 INWC or 90%, dependent upon rating
• Dual directional pressure protection (positive or negative)
• Designed for non-fragmentation
Nominal Size Range: 3" - 12" (80mm - 300mm)
Burst Pressure Range: 1psig - 30psig (2,5barg - 74,7barg)
Recommended Operating Ratio: Within 1 InWC of min. setting% of the rupture disc's rated (stamped) burst pressure.
Seating Configuration: Flat Seat
Service: Liquid or Gas
B.D.I.® Alarm System Compatible?: Yes
ASME Code Symbol Stamp Available? : No