CDC can manufacture customized rupture disc assemblies to meet the standards of ASME Section III or VIII, EN, BSI, ISO, or other code standards as required.
CDC practices lean manufacturing, a business performance improvement tool that focuses on enhancing quality, cost and delivery while enhancing our people. Lean methods eliminate waste and bring value to our customers.
Documentation, drawing revision and version control.
Record storage for each product, allowing complete traceability, including metallurgy.
- ISO 9001 / AS9100 CERTIFI ED QUALITY SYSTEM
- CE MARK Pressure Equipment Directive
- NADCAP (welding)
- REACH Directive 1907/2006
- CHINA LICENSE
- ASME certified Quality Inspectors
- CUTR (GOST)
- National Institute of Standards Technology
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
- IPPC/ISPM-15 (Packaging Material)
- ITAR Registered