Rupture discs (bursting discs) are ideal for protection of chemical processing systems.
Chemical Processing applications
- Polymers/Plastics – Common product - HPX
- Agrochemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, etc.) Common product – HPX-Ta
- Consumer chemicals (cosmetics, detergents, soaps, etc.) Common product - HPX
- Specialty Chemicals (Paints/Spirits/Coatings, Tire and Rubber, Synthetic Textiles etc.) – Common products - CLEAN-SWEEP® Holders - HPX
Reverse acting rupture discs provide high operating ratios to allow chemical processing systems to operate near the designed pressure capacity. Common applications in the Chemical Processing industry.
- Pressure Vessels for Primary Pressure Relief - Reactors, Compressors, Spheres, Towers, Cylinders
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers - Low Pressure Side, High Pressure Side
- Pump Discharge to Prevent Blocked Discharge